The zero point is not that critical except for measuring maximum and minimum height which are not commonly used variables anyway. The zero is just relative so for example, you might find it easier to set the zero for squat or bench press at the top of the ROM rather than say the bottom of the eccentric phase which can be variable.
Where should we set the zero position when using the LPT?
Was this article helpful?
- Technical Note – Ballistic Measurement System – Defining Phases of the Countermovement Jump
- Technical Note – Connections for Linear Potentiometer to the C-Force Platform
- Connections for Synch Pulse Output from the C-Force Platform
- Installing FTD2xx.DLL in Windows Folders
- What are the priority outcome measures for each test type?
- Which Outcome Measures Should I Use?