The C-Force has the capability to generate a zero to 5V signal which can be used to synchronise data collected using the Ballistic Measurement System (BMS) and Innerbalance software systems with external data acquisition systems such as EMG, goniometer, force, displacement measurement etc. This post provides details on how to connect this synch signal.
Connections for Synch Pulse Output from the C-Force Platform
Was this article helpful?
- Technical Note – Ballistic Measurement System – Defining Phases of the Countermovement Jump
- Technical Note – Connections for Linear Potentiometer to the C-Force Platform
- Installing FTD2xx.DLL in Windows Folders
- What are the priority outcome measures for each test type?
- Which Outcome Measures Should I Use?
- Measurement Parameters Calculated by the BMS Software