This depends on which option is selected to calculate data sets – displacement only (linear transducer), force only, or both. If both is selected then displacement and velocity are calculated from linear transducer data and force is measured from the force plate. If force only is selected then velocity data is calculated from force data using impulse-momentum relationship and displacement data including peak height are calculated by integrating the velocity time data.
How is velocity calculated from the linear transducer versus force data?
Was this article helpful?
- Technical Note – Ballistic Measurement System – Defining Phases of the Countermovement Jump
- Technical Note – Connections for Linear Potentiometer to the C-Force Platform
- Connections for Synch Pulse Output from the C-Force Platform
- Installing FTD2xx.DLL in Windows Folders
- What are the priority outcome measures for each test type?
- Which Outcome Measures Should I Use?