The minimum velocity is the fastest velocity in the negative direction so will occur somewhere in the middle of the eccentric phase.
Where does the minimum velocity occur?
Was this article helpful?
- Configuring the DAQ for differential input with InstaCal
- Technical Note – Ballistic Measurement System – Defining Phases of the Countermovement Jump
- Technical Note – Connections for Linear Potentiometer to the C-Force Platform
- Connections for Synch Pulse Output from the C-Force Platform
- Installing FTD2xx.DLL in Windows Folders
- What are the priority outcome measures for each test type?