Time to peak force is from start of the zoomed epoch (displayed data) to the highest force between the two cursors. If a movement template is applied it is from the start of the concentric phase to the peak force.
When is time to peak force measured from?
Was this article helpful?
- Technical Note – Ballistic Measurement System – Defining Phases of the Countermovement Jump
- Technical Note – Connections for Linear Potentiometer to the C-Force Platform
- Connections for Synch Pulse Output from the C-Force Platform
- Installing FTD2xx.DLL in Windows Folders
- What are the priority outcome measures for each test type?
- Which Outcome Measures Should I Use?