We hang various loads from the brake to determine this. In our experience this is in the range 10 -150kg corresponding to brake OFF and FULL ON.
How to determine the absolute range of braking force
Was this article helpful?
- Configuring the DAQ for differential input with InstaCal
- Technical Note – Ballistic Measurement System – Defining Phases of the Countermovement Jump
- Technical Note – Connections for Linear Potentiometer to the C-Force Platform
- Connections for Synch Pulse Output from the C-Force Platform
- Installing FTD2xx.DLL in Windows Folders
- What are the priority outcome measures for each test type?