The C-Force Performance Platform is a lightweight and portable performance testing and training system. It is powered entirely from the USB port of any Windows computer and requires the Ballistic Measurement System (BMS) or InnerBalance software for operation.
This is a short getting started guide on calibration however much more detailed support and instructional videos are available on our website https://www.innervations.com/support/
Once you have connected the C-Force Performance Platform and installed the Measurement Computing Instacal, BMS and InnerBalance software the platform must be calibrated before use. An instructional video is available at https://www.innervations.com/resources/Calibrating the C-Force platform.mp4
- Run the BMS from the desktop icon, Windows menu under the “Innervations” folder or type “ballistic” into the Windows search box.
- Once loaded select the “Help” tab and check that the C-Force has been found and the license is current. The software License No and Hardware Serial Number should match and the “Days until license expires” should be greater than 1.
- Select the “Options” tab.
- Ensure there is nothing on the platform and click “Zero Force” and the Zero Offset for Force will update.
- Place a known mass on the platform of approximately 20 kg. Enter the actual mass next to the button “Force Lower” and then click the button. The digital reading will update.
- Place a known mass on the platform approximately equal to the peak forces to be measured. The easiest method is to accurately weigh 3-4 people and have them all stand on the platform. Enter the actual mass next to the button “Force Upper” and then click the button. The digital reading will update, and the force calibration factor will be displayed.
- The procedure is identical for the InnerBalance software
You are now ready to start collecting data using the BMS and InnerBalance software systems with your C-Force Performance Platform.
When conducting research, it is recommended that the platform be calibrated before and after each testing session.
For routine athlete testing and training the calibration can be checked by placing a known mass on the platform and collecting a few seconds of data. Check that the mass displayed on the Dashboard reflects the known mass. Recalibrate if necessary.
Any questions or comments please contact us at email@example.com or our contact form