Finding the COMM Port assigned to the XPV6
1. The XPV6 driver must already have been installed and the XPV6 unit plugged into the USB port. If not then Click here to be guided through this process.
2. To determine which COM port has been assigned to the USB interface we need the Device Manager.
3. To open Device Manager, click Start, and then click Control Panel.
3. Double-click System. On the Hardware tab, click Device Manager.
4. Click on the Ports (COM & LPT) to expand this branch.
5. In this example the USB Serial Port has been assigned COM6.