This provides a three second countdown to the start of data collection. This is useful when the athlete is operating the computer for testing or training. Or can be used to count the person being tested down to the start of the test.
What is the “ready-set-go” button for?
Was this article helpful?
- Configuring the DAQ for differential input with InstaCal
- Technical Note – Ballistic Measurement System – Defining Phases of the Countermovement Jump
- Technical Note – Connections for Linear Potentiometer to the C-Force Platform
- Connections for Synch Pulse Output from the C-Force Platform
- Installing FTD2xx.DLL in Windows Folders
- What are the priority outcome measures for each test type?