All calculations are for the period selected between the two points (vertical lines inserted on the graph). For some measures e.g. power it may not be suitable to include eccentric (negative velocity) phases in the calculation of mean values so selecting this option causes the system to only average values between the selection points during concentric phases.
What is the “mean concentric only” checkbox for?
Was this article helpful?
- Technical Note – Ballistic Measurement System – Defining Phases of the Countermovement Jump
- Technical Note – Connections for Linear Potentiometer to the C-Force Platform
- Connections for Synch Pulse Output from the C-Force Platform
- Installing FTD2xx.DLL in Windows Folders
- What are the priority outcome measures for each test type?
- Which Outcome Measures Should I Use?