Select the data sets to be displayed. Zoom in on the section of data that you want to copy by holding down the left mouse button and dragging down and to the right. Once zoomed, right click on the graph and the options to copy the selected section of data are displayed. The displayed data sets can be copied and then pasted into Excel or other software for graphing or other analysis.
How do I copy a section of data to the clipboard?
Was this article helpful?
- Configuring the DAQ for differential input with InstaCal
- Technical Note – Ballistic Measurement System – Defining Phases of the Countermovement Jump
- Technical Note – Connections for Linear Potentiometer to the C-Force Platform
- Connections for Synch Pulse Output from the C-Force Platform
- Installing FTD2xx.DLL in Windows Folders
- What are the priority outcome measures for each test type?